Privacy and Cookies Policy
Both the privacy of users and the confidentiality of their personal data are priority aspects for SABA.
SABA reserves the right to modify or update this Privacy and Cookies Policy at any time, therefore, Users must read it carefully, since it may be modified without prior notice, being applicable from the date indicated therein.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Saba Infraestructuras, S.A. (hereinafter “SABA”) with tax identification number (CIF) A65550311 and registered office at Avenida Parc Logístic, 22-26, 08040 Barcelona is responsible for the processing of personal data collected through the Website.
SABA has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whom you can contact at any time to consult any questions about the processing of your data by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the indicated postal address.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
As a general rule, the use of the Website does not require as a prior condition that users reveal their personal data. However, on the Website there are various contact sections through which you can provide your data. In these sections you will find, where appropriate, the specific information applicable to the data processing that will be carried out.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
The data that you can provide us will be used by SABA to process your request sent through the means available on the Website.
The legal basis for data processing is your express consent, which will be formalized by sending your request.
TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Unless otherwise indicated in the specific data collection section, your data will not be communicated to third parties.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and/or manage your request. If your data is used for several purposes that require retention for different periods, the longest retention period will apply.
When your data is no longer necessary, either access to it will be limited to the fulfillment of strictly legal obligations, or it will be securely destroyed.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
SABA is committed to information security and has defined security policies and procedures to guarantee the confidentiality of your data.
SABA may hire third parties for certain services that may involve access and/or processing of your personal data as data processors, but, in any case, third parties are required to comply with current legislation and SABA's security policies. , and must guarantee the use of the information in accordance with SABA's instructions and must implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the information.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability, as well as, where appropriate, revoke the consents granted, when appropriate and according to the terms provided in current regulations.
To do this, you can contact the SABA Data Protection Officer at the indicated postal address or by email at email@example.com.
On the other hand, if you consider that an infringement of data protection legislation has been committed regarding the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. They help us understand how you use our website, and display content based on your browsing history. You can accept them, reject them, or even configure your preferences.
Detailed information on the cookies that can be installed, as well as the purpose of each of them, is available in the cookie management tool, which can be accessed at the bottom of the Website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed on devices (computer, smartphone or tablet) that are used to access a website and have certain information stored in them.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES CAN THIS WEBSITE USE?
There are different types of cookies:
- Depending on the entity managing the device or domain that sends the cookies and processes the obtained data:
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user's device from a device or domain which is managed by SABA and provides the service requested by the user;
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user's device from a device or domain which is not managed by SABA, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal device:
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website and remains on the user's device for the duration of the visit (as in, until the user closes the browser and the visit therefore ends);
- Persistent cookies: these remain stored on the device and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose behind the processing of the data obtained through cookies:
- Personalization/preferences cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user's device, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the website, and the regional configuration from where you access the website;
- Analysis/statistics cookies: processed by the owner of the website or by third parties, these make it possible to monitor and analyse the website users’ behaviour, quantify the number of users, and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use of the website through aggregated or statistical information;
- Advertising/marketing cookies: these allow for the most efficient management of the advertising spaces which, where appropriate, the owner has included on the website based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed. This category also includes the so-called social cookies: these are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) and control the interaction with social widgets within the Website.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device at any time via your browser options or the cookie management tool. However, disabling cookies may affect how certain sections of the website function.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdeletemanage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042